|Name:||Sean Ouren||Desired Job Type:||Member Access|
|Phone Number:||Member Access||Desired Employment Type:||Member Access|
|E-Mail:||Member Access||Willing to Relocate:||Member Access|
|My City:||Member Access||Degree Obtained:||Member Access|
|My State/Prov/Country:||Member Access||Willing to Travel:||Member Access|
|My Experience:||Member Access||Authorized to Work in U.S.:||Member Access|
|Currently Looking:||Member Access||Industry Category:||Member Access|
Workflow application specialist with experience creating Human Resources, Sales, Payroll, and Customer Care Solutions. These solutions have been applied to the Aerospace, Medical, and Entertainment Industries. Strengths include the ability to bring team members from various departments together to create common solutions.
Windows NT Server (2000, 4.0), Windows 95/98, Windows 3.x, DOS, UNIX
IBM PC & Compatibles, AS/400
Domino, Lotus Notes, SharePoint, COGNOS, MS Office, Right Fax and Notrix
Lotus Notes Consultant Xelleration
Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Computer Software industry
November 2005 – Present (4 years 10 months)
Developed R6.5 and R7 Lotus Notes applications. Held responsibility for defining and facilitating software and business application development. Integrated Lotus Notes databases with Legacy AS/400 data.
Developed Lotus Notes sales and opportunity tracking applications for a major medical manufacturer. These applications provided project managers the ability to track milestones associated with a booking, and headquarters the ability to view financial transactions associated with a project.
Developed Cognos reports for Lotus Notes Databases.
Developed SharePoint customer surveys which shared XML data with Lotus Notes applications.
Programmer/Analyst Metro Goldwyn Mayer Studios
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; Motion Pictures and Film industry
June 2001 – November 2005 (4 years 6 months)
Developed R5 and R6 Lotus Domino applications. Held responsibility for defining and facilitating software and business application development. Researched new technology and development tools while keeping abreast of current technology.
- Developed Payroll Change Request system. Implementation of the system enabled employees to submit, approve, and track all vacation, personal, sick day, and leave of absence requests..
- Developed a DVD Sales Estimate Appliation that provided regional sales managers a central location to enter dvd sales estimates which resulted in a more accurate inventory
- Developed an R/3 SAP Security Request application which improved the approval cycle time for all requests related to SAP accounts.
- Developed an online Home Entertainment Financial Report appliation, which provided access to timely financial information.
- Integrated external data with Lotus notes applications
- Wrote Lotus Script agents, which automated administrative tasks.
Applications System Specialist Edwards Lifesciences
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; EW; Biotechnology industry
June 2000 – June 2001 (1 year 1 month)
Designed and developed Notes and Domino based business applications. Held responsibility for maintaining and administering databases.
- Developed an Order Confirmation application, which automated approximatly 16,000 faxes each quarter, and saved the Customer Care department 40 hours a week.
- Implemented a browser based employee directory which improved the accuracy of employee contact information.
- Wrote Lotus Script agent which helped the Administration -- Installed and maintained our development server on as AS/400
Applications & Data Systems Generalist II McDonnell Douglas/The Boeing Company
Public Company; 10,001 or more employees; BA; Defense & Space industry
June 1996 – June 2000 (4 years 1 month)
Held responsibility for migrating approximately 5000 users from MS Mail to Lotus Notes R4.
- Manually installed desktops with the Notes R5 client.
- Developed a supplier re-certification database. Suppliers Administrators were notiifed 30 days prior to an ID expiring. This included approval cycle workflow that ensured suppliers were re-certified in a timely manner.
Lotus Authorized Education Certified Lotus Professional (Notes R6 Development)
January 2004 – January 2004
California State University Long Beach B.S. Business Administration with an emphasis in Information Systems
January 1995 – June 1996
Activities and Societies: I was on the leadership team for the Information Systems Student Association.
California State University-Long Beach - College of Business Administration B.S. M.I.S
1995 – 1996
Reserve Yours Today!!! - YourCompany.RecruiterHome.com
©2007 Bright and Professional - Web Resume